This book is renowned for being the book to own to understand lighting!
This is better than all the other how to books on the market which just provide set examples for photographers to follow. Light Science and Magic provides photographers with a comprehensive theory of the nature and principles of light to allow individual photographers to use lighting to express their own creativity. It will show you in-depth how to light the most difficult subjects such as surfaces, metal, glass, liquids, extremes (black-on-black and white-on-white), and people.
With more information specific for degital photographers, a brand new chapter on equipment, much more information on location lighting, and more on photographing people, you'll see why this is one of the only recommended books by www.strobist.com.
* THE lighting book for serious photographers
* The only book that covers theory and physics of light
* Full of brand new info, specific to digital photography
* Brand new easy to follow layout
* Loaded with new and inspiring full color photographs