Eating Expectantly: Revised and Updated
Rated one of the "ten best parenting books of 1993" by Child magazine, Eating Expectantly (newly revised and in its third edition) is the most comprehensive and up-to-date book on pregnancy nutrition. Its friendly style makes it easy to read; its practical tips make eating well a map. Eating Expectantly shows:
* How women -- and men -- can improve their diets before pregnancy to increase their fertility and their odds of having a healthy baby.
* How women with high-risk conditions, such as diabetes, multiferal pregnancy, or hypertension, can help themselves and their babies with special care and good nutrition.
* How to lower the risk of food poisoning and reduce exposure to environmental pollutants like lead, mercury, and pesticides.
Eating Expectantly also includes:
* Hundreds of handy menus and tasty recipes complete with nutrient analysis.
* Hints on healthy eating when dining out, using convenience foods, or sticking to a budget.
* Hundreds of reliable health, nutrition, and parenting resources, including websites.
* Advice on postpartum weight loss and breastfeeding.
レビュー - レビューを書く
Review: Eating Expectantly : A Practical and Tasty Guide to Prenatal Nutritionユーザー レビュー - Lyndsey - Goodreads
I really enjoyed reading this book. Gave me a lot of different ideas and ways to eat healthier. Broke down the importance of each vitamin and how to help balance your diet during each stage of pregnancy, how many calories you should be cosuming each month etc. レビュー全文を読む
Review: Eating Expectantly : A Practical and Tasty Guide to Prenatal Nutritionユーザー レビュー - kaity - Goodreads
The author lives in El Paso and we got this and another of her books from a friend who knows her. I have a pretty solid background in nutrition, so I skipped the sections on various nutrients. Some of ... レビュー全文を読む