Tips and Tidbits for the Horse Lover
Wiley, 2007/07/30 - 147 ページ
An irresistible treat for horse lovers
With more than 300 morsels of intriguing information and one-of-a-kind illustrations, this is a fascinating romp through the world of horses. Along the way, you'll find answers to questions like:
* What was so unique about Caesar's horse?
* How do you lead a horse to water and make him drink?
* Exactly how many horses did they use in Hidalgo, anyway?
* Why would you use a leaf blower inside of a barn?
* Why shouldn't you walk through a hotel lobby with spurs on in Phoenix, Arizona?
* Who said, "I can make a General in five minutes but a good horse is hard to replace?"
This collection of equestrian trivia, lore, and more is equally at home on the coffee table or in the stable. It's a book you'll savor again and again.
レビュー - レビューを書く