The pre-eminent strategy text in the field on both sides of the Atlantic has been significantly updated and revised in its latest edition. Introducing students, especially MBA candidates, to the core concepts and principles of strategy, the text combines a rigorous approach to business strategy analysis with lively examples of current practice.
- Now includes thorough coverage of internet-based strategies, fresh examples of resource-based competitive advantage, additional case illustrations in every chapter, and new self-study questions
- Features a new two-colour design throughout with high-spec artwork
- Introduces students to the core concepts and principles of strategy, and offers them the tools they need to formulate and implement these
- Combines Grant’s renowned rigorous approach to business strategy analysis with lively examples of current practice
- Supported by a range of online resources, including a guide for instructors and downloadable PowerPoint slides for students, available at www.blackwellpublishing.com/grant