Developing Language and Literacy: Effective Intervention in the Early Years
describes successful intervention programmes to improve the phonological skills, vocabulary, and grammar of young children at risk of reading difficulties.
- Presents two structured intervention programmes to provide support for young children with language and literacy difficulties
- Describes clearly how to improve the language and foundation literacy skills of young children in the classroom
- Includes information about how to assess research, and how to monitor and design intervention strategies for use with individual children
- Helps teachers to develop an understanding of the intervention and research process as a whole
- Additional journal content to support this title is available click here