Frommer's Bahamas 2012
Wiley, 2011/07/22 - 320 ページ
- Completely updated every year.
- Insider advice on avoiding the crowds as you hit all the best beaches, resorts, outdoor activities, restaurants, and nightlife. We'll show you the hot diving spots, from Grand Bahama to Bimini; the most abundant fishing at Treasure Cay or the Exumas; and the best golfing on Paradise Island or New Providence. Plus tips for navigating the less-traveled corners of the Bahamas, from San Salvador in the south to the Abacos in the north.
- Where to find the best rock lobster on Harbour Island, the hottest clubs on Cable Beach, or the best family getaways on Great Exuma.
- Insightful commentary on honeymooning, touring the Bahamas' national parks, or just sailing around.
- Opinionated reviews. No bland descriptions and lukewarm recommendations. Our expert writers are passionate about their destinations--they tell it like it is in an engaging and helpful way.
- Exact prices listed for every establishment and activity--no other guides offer such detailed, candid reviews of hotels and restaurants. We include the very best, but also emphasize moderately priced choices for real people.
- User-friendly features including star ratings and special icons to point readers to great finds, excellent values, insider tips, best bets for kids, special moments, and overrated experiences.