Your Pet Hamster
Children's Press, 2006/09/01 - 47 ページ
- A great resource for reports on animals.
- A complete glossary of important words to know is included, and key words appear in boldface in the text for easy reference.
- Meets Reading First: initiative.
Curriculum Standards: Grades K-4 Science Standards
- C-1. The Charateristics of Organisms: a. Organisms have basic needs.
- C-2. Life Cycle of Organisms: a. Plants and animals have life cycles that include being born, developing into adults, reproducing, and eventually dying.
- C-3. Organisms and the Environment: c. All organisms cause changes in the environments where they live.
この書籍の 2 ページで spots が見つかりました
検索結果1-2 / 2
レビュー - レビューを書く
Review: Your Pet Hamsterユーザー レビュー - Marcus - Goodreads
I picked up this book because my daughter wants a hamster. This book allows readers (young and old) to learn about hamsters, how to choose one, and how to care for them. If a teacher has a class hamster, this is a book that you'd want to put into your class library. レビュー全文を読む