Cracking the SAT, 2011 Edition
If it’s on the SAT, it’s in this book.Cracking the SAT, 2011 Edition, includes:
• Access to 5 full-length practice tests—4 in the book and 1 online
• Practice questions with detailed explanations
• Updated and exclusive “Hit Parade” of most frequently seen SAT vocabulary
• Expert advice on how to tackle and ace the essays
• Practical information the what, when, where, and how of the SAT
• Key information about SAT strategies and myths
• Thorough review of all topics covered, including essay-writing techniques and a focused grammar review
• Planning and organization tips to get you all the way to test day!
レビュー - レビューを書く
awesome bookユーザー レビュー - Overstock.com
Awesome book, read my review at ****** fell free to comment me or ask questions. I recommend it to anyone who wants to improve their scores or learn about the sat and practice.
Review: Cracking the SAT, 2011 Editionユーザー レビュー - Thomas - Goodreads
I think reviewing an SAT study guide is a good way to catch up on my 2012 book count. To put it bluntly, I highly recommend Princeton Review for the SAT. I took no prep courses and barely any tests or ... レビュー全文を読む