The Last Best Hope: Restoring Conservatism and America's Promise
Crown, 2009 - 271 ページ
In this groundbreaking book, Joe Scarborough tells Republican Party bosses what they don’t want to hear, explains why Democrats are making matters so much worse, and then shows leaders of both parties the way forward.
The Last Best Hopedraws on the forgotten genius of conservatism to offer a road map for the movement and the country. Delivering a searing indictment of the political leaders who have led us astray, Scarborough inspires conservatives to reclaim their heritage by drawing upon the strength of the movement’s rich history.
With independent thinking and straight talk, Scarborough explains:
• How Washington and Wall Street conspired to create the housing bubble that caused America’s financial meltdown
• How the “candidate of change” has not only maintained but accelerated the reckless spending policies that led us to this historic economic collapse
• How Washington’s bailout culture will cripple America’s future if left unchecked
• How Barack Obama’s stimulus plan devolved into a socialist spending spree that would make FDR and LBJ shudder
• And how conservatives need to take a closer look at Ronald Reagan’s political career before claiming his great legacy
A fearlessly argued conservative manifesto that brings American conservatism into the twenty-first century,The Last Best Hopeis a must-read for all who care about the direction America is heading.
レビュー - レビューを書く
|星 5 つ|
|星 4 つ|
|星 3 つ|
|星 2 つ|
|星 1 つ|
For a conservative it was great.ユーザー レビュー - Overstock.com
I would recommend it. It gave you a lot to think about.
レビュー全 12 件 »
Review: The Last Best Hope: Restoring Conservatism and America's Promiseユーザー レビュー - Julie K - Goodreads
I consider myself a liberal, but I really like Joe on his morning show. Starting this with an open mind. レビュー全文を読む