America (the Book): A Citizen's Guide to Democracy Inaction
- Since Jon Stewart took over The Daily Show in 1999, its ratings have soared and it now beats CNN, MSNBC, and Fox News among young adults in its time slot. In 2003, the show won two Emmy Awards and two Television Critics Association Awards. In 2001, the show won a writing Emmy and a Peabody for its 2000 election coverage.
- Jon Stewart is the author of the national bestseller, Naked Pictures of Famous People (Rob Weisbach Books, 1998). He is a media favorite and has been featured in such publications as the New York Times, Newsweek, The New Yorker, Vanity Fair, Entertainment Weekly and Rolling Stone.
- America (The Book) features lavish color illustrations, photographs, drawings, and charts.
- The book is timed to coincide with the height of the 2004 presidential election campaign, when public demand for political satire will be at its height.
- Available as a Time Warner AudioBook.
レビュー - レビューを書く
|星 5 つ|
|星 4 つ|
|星 3 つ|
|星 2 つ|
|星 1 つ|
Review: America (The Book): A Citizen's Guide to Democracy Inactionユーザー レビュー - Jake The - Goodreads
America (the book):A citizens guide to democracy inaction was one of the better books I have read. It wasn't boring. Usually books don't interest me whatsoever. I'm really into anything that involves ... レビュー全文を読む
Review: America (The Book): A Citizen's Guide to Democracy Inactionユーザー レビュー - Gannonl - Goodreads
A very funny book by Jon Stewart to be sure. Jon Stewart used his witty humor that makes The Daily Show so funny in this book. This book is a lot like the two Stephen Colbert books in how they use ... レビュー全文を読む
他の版 - すべて表示
【楽天市場】The Daily Show with Jon Stewart Presents America (the ...
タイトル：The Daily Show with Jon Stewart Presents America (the Book): A Citizen's Guide to Democracy Inaction：A Citizen's Guide to Democracy Inaction ...
item.rakuten.co.jp/ book/ 4194818/
Democracy in America: Jon Stewart breaks it down - Humor - MSNBC.com
The Daily Show” host offers a postmodern, no-holds-barred look at our country’s governing system. Read an excerpt
www.msnbc.msn.com/ id/ 6072945/
America (The Book) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
America (The Book): A Citizen's Guide to Democracy Inaction. Cover of America (The Book); featured is Stewart and an eagle. Author, Jon Stewart ...
en.wikipedia.org/ wiki/ America_(The_Book)
Jon Stewart’s America (The Book) banned - Homeland Stupidity
Two counties in southern Mississippi have banned Jon Stewart's America (The Book) from their public libraries. Wal-Mart is also refusing to carry the book
www.homelandstupidity.us/ 2005/ 01/ 10/ jon-stewarts-america-the-book-banned/
Excerpt from: The Daily Show with Jon Stewart Presents America ...
Excerpt from: The Daily Show with Jon Stewart Presents America (The Book). February 27, 2008. Chapter 1. Democracy Before America ...
www.redroom.com/ blog/ jon-stewart/ excerpt-the-daily-show-jon-stewart-presents-america-the-book
America (The Book): A Citizen's Guide to Democracy Inaction--by ...
Blogcritics is an online magazine, a community of writers and readers from around the globe. Publisher: Eric Olsen. America (The Book): A Citizen's Guide to ...
blogcritics.org/ archives/ 2005/ 01/ 18/ 104110.php
Reaching the Unreachable: Using Jon Stewart's "America: The Book ...
Let’s face it. The return of students to campus in the fall always brings about the same apprehensions. We have to prepare for the upper level political ...
www.allacademic.com/ meta/ p211742_index.html
News Hounds: <em>America (The Book)</em> – A Textbook Case
If you're a fan of Jon Stewart's "Daily Show," you'll love America (the Book) A Citizen's Guide to Democracy Inaction. The book features the same satiric ...
www.newshounds.us/ 2005/ 02/ 24/ america_the_book_a_textbook_case.php
The Serious Comedy Site - Jon Stewart - America, The Book - A ...
America, the Book, A Citizen's Guide to Democracy Inaction also has a rather savage skewering of the role of the media (Democracy's Valiant Vulgarians) and ...
Veronica's Book Lounge: 3. America (The Book)
"I abhor the dull routine of existence. I crave for mental exhaltation." -- Sherlock Holmes Year 3: A Number of Books Over a Period of Time ...
exxiesbooks.blogspot.com/ 2005/ 01/ 3-america-book.html