« 前へ次へ »
6. And the sons of Gomer; Ashchenaz, 34. 1 And Abraham begat Isaac. The and Riphath, and Togarmah.'
sons of Isaac; Esau, and Israel. 7. And the sons of Javan; Elishah, and 35. The sons of Esau; Eliphaz, Reuel, Tarshish, Kittim, and Dodanim.
and Jeush, and Jaalam, and Korah. 8. | The sons of Ham; Cush, and Miz-|
| 36. The sons of Eliphaz; Teman, and raim, Put, and Canaan.
Omar, Zephi, and Gatam, Kenaz, and 9. And the sons of Cush; Seba, and Timna, and Amalek. Havilah, and Sabta, and Raamah, and 37. The sons of Reuel ; Nahath, Zerah, Sabtecha. And the sons of Raamah; Shammah, and Mizzah. Sheba, and Dedan.
38. And the sons of Seir; Lotan, and 10. And Cush begat Nimrod; he began Shobal, and Zibeon, and Anah, and Dishon, to be mighty upon the earth.
and Ezar, and Dishan. '11. And Mizraim begat Ludim, and 39. And the sons of Lotan; Hori, and Anamim, and Lehabim, and Naphtuhinn, I Homan: and Timpa was Lotan's sister.
12. And Pathrusim, and Caslubim, (of | 10. The sons of Shobal; Alian, and Mawhom came the Philistines, and Caphthorim. nahath, and Ebal, Shephi, and Ouain. And
13. And Canaan begat Zidon his first the sons of Zibeon; Aiah, and Anah. born, and Heth,
41. The sons of Anah; Dishon. And the 14. The Jebusite also, and the Amorite, sons of Dishon ; Amram, and Eshban, and and the Girgashite,
Ithran, and Cheran. 15. And the Hivite, and the Arkite, and 42. The sons of Ezer; Bilhan, and Za. the Sinite,
van, and Jakan. The sons of Dishan ; Uz, 16. And the Arvadite, and the Zemarite, and Aran. and the Hamathite.
|43. 1 Now these are the kings that reigned 17. I The sons of Shem; Elam, and As- in the land of Edom, before any king reigned shur, and Arphaxad, and Lud, and Aram, | over the children of Israel ; Bela the son of and Uz, and Hul, and Gether, and Meshech. | Beor: and the name of his city was Dinbabah.
18. And Arphaxad begat Shelah, and 44, And when Bela was dead, Jobab the Shelah begat Eber.
son of Zerah of Bozrah reigned in his stead. 19. And unto Eber were born two sons:. 45. And when Jobab was dead, Husham the name of the one was Peleg, (because in of the land of the Temanites reigned in his his days the earth was divided,) and his bro- stead. ther's name was Joktan.
| 46. And when Husham was dead, Ha20. And Joktan begat Almodad, and dad the son of Bedad, (which smote Midian Sheleph, and Hazarmaveth, and Jerah, ll in the field of Moab,) reigned in his stead:
21. Hadoram also, and Uzal, and Diklah, || and the name of his city was Avith. 22. And Ebal, and Abimael, and Sheba, 47. And when Hadad was dead, Samlah
23. And Ophir, and Havilah, and Jobab. | of Masrekah reigned in his stead. All these were the sons of Joktan.
48. And when Samlah was dead, Shaul 24. Shem, Arphaxad, Shelah,
of Rehoboth by the river reigned in his stead. 25. Eber, Peleg, Reu,
49. And when Shaul was dead, Baal-ha26. Serug, Nahor, Terah,
nan the son of Achbor reigned in bis stead. 27. Abram, the same is Abraham.
50. And when Baal-hanan was dead, 28. The sons of Abraham ; Isaac, and Hadad reigned in his stead : and the name Ishmael.
of his city was Pai; and his wife's name 29. 1 These are their generations : The was Mehetabel, the daughter of Matred, first-born of Ishmael, Nebaioth; then Kedar, the daughter of Mezahab.
51. Hadad died also. And the dukes of 30. Mishma, and Dumah, Massa, Hadad, Edom were; duke Timnah, duke Aliah, and Tema,
duke Jetheth, 31. Jetur, Naphish, and Kedemah. These 52. Duke Aholibamah, duke Elah, duke are the sons of Ishmael.
Pinon, 32. T Now the sons of Keturah, Abra | 53.Duke Kenaz,dukeTeman,duke Mibzar, ham's concubine: she bare Zimran, and 54. Duke Magdiel, duke Iram. These are Jokshan, and Medan, and Midian, and the dukes of Edom. Ishbak, and Shuah. And the sons of Jok
CHAP. II. shan; Sheba, and Dedan.
The sons of Israel. 33. And the sons of Mician: Ephah, and 1. THESE are the sons of Israel; ReuEpher, and Henoch, and Abida, and El- 1 ben, Simeon, Levi, and Judah, Isdaah. All these are the sons of Keturah. Il sachar, and Zebulun,
first-born of , and Mibsan, Massa, Hadad, Edomes
2. Dan, Joseph, and Benjamin, Naphtali, Il 25. 1 And the sons of Jerahmeel, the firstGad, and Asher.
born of Hezron, were Ram the first-born, and 3. The sons of Judah; Er, and Onan, Bunah, and Oren, and Ozem, and Ahijah. and Shelah; which three were born unto him 26. Jerahmeel had also another wife, of the daughter of Shua the Canaanitess. whose name was Atarah; she was the moAnd Er, the first-born of Judah, was evil in ther of Onam. the sight of the LORD; and he slew him. 1 I 27. And the sons of Ram, the first-born of
4. And Tamar his daughter-in-law bare Jerahmeel,were Maaz, and Jamin, and Eker. him Pharez and Zerah. All the sons of | 28. And the sons of Onam were, ShamJudah were five.
mai, and Jada. And the sons of Shammai; 5. The sons of Pharez; Hezron, and Nadab, and Abishur. Hamul.
29. And the name of the wife of Abishur 6. And the sons of Zerah; Zimri, and was Abihail, and she bare him Ahban, and Ethan, and Heman, and Calcol, and Dara: Molid. five of them in all.
| 30. And the sons of Nadab; Seled, and 7. And the sons of Carmi; Achar the Appainı: but Seled died without children. troubler of Israel, who transgressed in the 31. And the sons of Appaim; Ishi. And thing accursed.
the sons of Ishi; Sheshan. And the chil8. And the sons of Ethan ; Azariah. dren of Sheshan ; Ahlai.
9. The sons also of Hezron, that were 32. And the sons of Jada, the brother of born unto him ; Jerahmeel, and Ram, and Shammai; Jether, and Jonathan: and Jether Chelubai.
died without children. 10. And Ram begat Amminadab; and 33. And the sons of Jonathan; Peleth, and Amminadab begat Nahshon, prince of the Zaza. These were the sons of Jerahmeel. children of Judah;
34. I Now Sheshan had no sons, but 11. And Nahshon begat Salma, and Sal- || daughters: and Shesban bad a servant, an ma begat Boaz,
Egyptian, whose name was Jarha. 12. And Boaz begat Obed, and Obed 35. And Sheshan gave his daughter to begat Jesse.
Jarha his servant to wife, and she bare 13. And Jesse begat his first-born Eliab, and him Attai. Abinadab the second,and Shimma the third, 36. And Attai begat Nathan, and Na-,
14. Nethaneel the fourth, Raddai the 6sth, than begat Zabad, 15. Ozem the sixth, David the seventh : 1 37. And Zabad begat Ephlal, and Ephlal 16. Whose sisters were Zeruiah, and begat Obed, Abigail. And the sons of Zeruiah; Abishai, 38. And Obed begat Jehu, and Jehu begat and Joab, and Asahel, three.
Azariah, 17. And Abigail bare Amasa : and the 39. And Azariah begat Helez, and Helez father of Amasa was Jether the Ishmeelite. I begat Eleasah,
18. | And Caleb the son of Hezron begat 40. And Eleasah begat Sisamai, and children of Azubah his wife, and of Jerioth: / Sisamai begat Shallum, her sons are these ; Jesher, and Shobab, and 41. And Shallum begat Jekamiah, and Ardon.
Jekamiah begat Elishama. 19. And when Azubah was dead, Caleb | 42. I Now the sons of Caleb, the brother took unto him Ephrath, which bare him Hur. of Jerahmeel, were Mesha his first-born,
20. And Hur begat Uri, and Uri begat || which was the father of Ziph; and the sons Bezaleel.
of Mareshah, the father of Hebron. 21. [ And afterward Hezron went in to 43. And the sons of Hebron; Korah, and the daughter of Machir the father of Gilead, || Tappuah, and Rekem, and Shema. whom he married when he was threescore 44. And Shema begat Raham, the father years old; and she bare him Segub. of Jorkoam; and Rekem begat Shammai.
22. And Segub begat Jair, who had three 45. And the son of Shammai was Maon; and twenty cities in the land of Gilead. and Maon was the father of Beth-zur.
23. And he took Geshur, and Aram, with | 1 46. And Ephah, Caleb's concubine, bare the towns of Jair, from them, with Kenath Haran, and Moza, and Gazez: and Haran and the towns thereof, even threescore cities: || begat Gazez. all these belonged to the sons of Machir the 47. And the sons of Jahdai; Regem, and father of Gilead.
Jotham, and Geshan, and Pelet, and Ephah, 24. And after that Hezron was dead in and Shaaph. Caleb-ephratah, then Abiah, Hezron's wife, 48. Maachah, Caleb's concubine, bare bare him Ashur the father of Tekoa. || Sheber, and Tirhanah.
150ghter of Care father the father's father of
49. She bare also Shaaph the father of 1 14. Amon bis son, Josiah his son. Madinannah, Sheva the father of Mach- 15. And the sons of Josiah were, the firstbenah, and the father of Gibea : and the born Johanan, the second Jehoiakim, the daughter of Caleb was Achsa.
third Zedekiah, the fourth Shallum. 50. These were the sons of Caleb, the son 16. And the sons of Jehoiakim ; Jeconiah of Hur, the first-born of Ephratah; Shobal his son, Zedekiah his son. the father of Kirjath-jearim,
17. | And the sons of Jeconiah; Assir, 51. Salma the father of Beth-lebem, Salathiel his son, Hareph the father of Beth-gader.
18. Malchiram also, and Pedaiah, and 52. And Shobal the father of Kirjath-Shenazar, Jecamiah, Hoshama, and Nedajearim had sons; Haroeh, and half of the biah. Manahethites.
19. And the sons of Pedajah were Zerub53. And the families of Kirjath-jearim; babel, and Shimei : and the sons of Zerubthe Ithrites, and the Puhites, and the Shu-babel; Meshullam, and Hananiah, and mathites, and the Mishraites: of them came Shelomith their sister: the Zareathites, and the Eshtaulites.
20. And Hashubah, and Ohel, and Be54. The sons of Salma; Beth-lehem, and rechiah, and Hasadiah, Jushab-hesed, five. the Netopbathites, Ataroth, the house of Joab, 21. And the sons of Hananiah; Pelatiah, and half of the Manahethites, the Zorites. and Jesajah: the sons of Rephaiah, the
55. And the families of the scribes which sons of Arnan, the sons of Obadiah, the dwelt at Jabez; the Tirathites, the Shime- sons of Shechaniah. athites, and Suchathites. These are the 22. And the sons of Shechaniah; SheKenites that came of Hemath, the father maiah: and the sons of Shemaiah; Hatof the house of Rechab.
tush, and Igeal, and Bariah, and Neariah, CHAP. III.
and Shaphat, six. i The sons of David: 10 His line to Zedekiah. | 23. And the sons of Neariah; Elioenai, 1. ANTOW these were the sons of David, | and Hezekiah, and Azrikam, three.
which were born unto him in He- 24. And the sons of Elioenai were Hobron; the first-born, Amnon, of Ahinoam daiah, and Eliashib, and Pelaiah, and Akthe Jezreelitess; the second, Daniel, of kub, and Johanan, and Dalaiah, and AnaAbigail the Carmelitess :
pi, seven. 2. The third, Absalom, the son of Maachah,
CHAP. IV the daughter of Talmai king of Geshur; the I The posterity of Jabez, and his prayer. fourth, Adonijah, the son of Haggith; 1. THE sons of Judah; Pharez, Hezron,
3. The fifth, Shephatiah, of Abital; the | 1 and Carmi, and Hur, and Shobal. sixth, Ithream, by Eglah his wife.
2. And Reaiah the son of Shobal begat 4. These six were born unto him in He- Jahath ; and Jahath begat Ahumai and Labron; and there he reigned seven years and had. These are the families of the Zorathites. six months: and in Jerusalem he reigned l. 3. And these were of the father of Etam ; thirty and three years.
Jezreel, and Ishma, and Idbash; and the 5. And these were born unto him in Je-name of their sister was Hazelelponi: rusalem; Shimea, and Shobab, and Nathan, 4. And Penuel the father of Gedor, and and Solomon, four, of Bath-shua the daugh- || Ezer the father of Hushah. These are the ter of Ammiel:
sons of Hur, the first-born of Ephratah, the 6. Jbhar also, and Elishama, and Eliphelet, || father of Beth-lebem. 7. And Nogah, and Nepheg, and Japhia,|| 5. 1 And Ashur the father of Tekoa had
8. And Elishama, and Eliada, and Eli- two wives, Helah and Naarah. phelet, nine.
6. And Naarah bare him Ahuzam, and **9. These were all the sons of David, be-Hepher, and Temeni, and Haahashtari. sides the sons of the concubines, and Tamar || These were the sons of Naarah. their sister.
7. And the sons of Helah were, Zereth, 10. | And Solomon's son was Rehoboam ; || and Jezoar, and Ethnan. Abia bis son, Asa his son, Jehoshaphat | 8. And Coz begat Anub,and Zobebah,and his son,
the families of Aharhel the son of Harum. 11. Joram his son, Ahaziah his son, Jo 9. 1 And Jabez was more honourable ash his son,
than his brethren: and his mother called his 12. Amaziah his son, Azariah his son, Jo-name Jabez, saying, Because I bare him tham his son,
with sorrow. 13. Ahaz his son, Hezekiah his son, Ma- 10. And Jabez called on the God of Is nasseh his son,
Il rael, saying, Oh that thou wouldest bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that | 29. And at Bilhah, and at Ezem, and at thine hand might be with me, and that thou | Tolad, wouldest keep me from evil, that it may not 30. And at Bethuel, and at Hormah, and grieve me! And God granted him that at Ziklag, which he requested.
31. And at Beth-marcaboth, and Hazar11. 1 And Chelub the brother of Shuah be- susim, and at Beth-birei, and at Shaaraim. gat Mebir, which was the father of Eshton. | These were their cities unto the reign of David.
12. And Eshton begat Beth-rapha, and 32. And their villages were Etam, and Ain, Paseah, and Tehinnah the father of Irna- Rimmon, and Tochen, and Ashan, five cities; hash. These are the men of Rechah. 33. And all their villages that were round
13. And the sons of Kenaz; Othniel, and about the same cities, unto Baal. These Seraiah : and the sons of Othniel ; Hathath. were their habitations, and their genealogy.
14. And Meonothai begat Ophrah: and 34. And Meshobab, and Jamlech, and Seraiah begat Joab, the father of the valley | Joshah the son of Amaziah, of Charashim ; for they were craftsmen. 35. And Joel, and Jehu the son of Josi
15. And the sons of Caleb the son of | biah, the son of Serajah, the son of Asiel, Jephunneh; Iru, Elah, and Naam: and the 36. And Elioenai, and Jaakobah, and sons of Elah, even Kenaz.
Jeshohaiah, and Asaiah, and Adiel, and 16. And the sons of Jehaleleel; Ziph, and Jesimiel, and Benaiah, Ziphah, Tiria, and Asareel.
37. And Ziza the son of Shiphi, the son 17. And the sons of Ezra were Jether of Allon, the son of Jedajah, the son of and Mered, and Epher, and Jalon: and she Shimri, the son of Shemaiah: bare Miriam, and Shammai, and Ishbah the 38. These mentioned by their names were father of Eshtemoa.
princes in their families; and the house of
father of Gedor, and Heber the father of 39. And they went to the entrance of Socho, and Jekuthiel the father of Zanoah. Gedor, even unto the east side of the valley, And these are the sons of Bithiah the daugh- to seek pasture for their flocks. ter of Pharaoh, which Mered took.
40. And they found fat pasture and good, 19. And the sons of his wife Hodiah the and the land was wide, and quiet, and peacesister of Naham, the father of Keilah the able; for they of Ham had dwelt there of old. Garmite, and Eshtemoa the Maachathite. 41. And these written by name came in
20. And the sons of Shimon were, Amnon, the days of Hezekiah king of Judah, and and Rinnah, Ben-hanan, and Tilon. And smote their tents, and the habitations that the sons of Ishi were, Zoheth, and Ben- were found there, and destroyed them utterly zoheth.
unto this day, and dwelt in their rooms: be21. | The sons of Shelah the son of Judah cause there was pasture there for their flocks. were, Er the father of Lecah, and Laadah 42. And some of them, even of the sons
the house of them that wrought fine linen, of Seir, having for their captains Pelatiah, and the house of Ashbea, ..
Neariah, and Rephaiah, and Uzziel, the sons 22, And Jokim, and the men of Chozeba, of Ishi. and Joash, and Saraph, who had the domi- 43. And they smote the rest of the Amanion in Moab and Jashubi-lehem. And lekites that were escaped, and dwelt there these are ancient things.
. unto this day. 23. These were the potters, and those that
CHAP. V. welt among plants and hedges: there they
The line of Reuben unto the captivity. dwelt with the king for his work.
1. NTOW the sons of Reuben the first24. I The sons of Simeon were, Nemuel, L W born of Israel, (for he was the firstand Jamin, Jarib, Zerah, and Shaul : born; but forasmuch as he defiled his fa
25. Shallum his son, Mibsam his son, ther's bed, his birthright was given unto the Mishma his son.
sons of Joseph the son of Israel : and the 26. And the sons of. Mishma; Hamuel genealogy is not to be reckoned after the his son, Zacchur his son, Shimei his son. birthright.
27. And Shimei had sixteen sons and six 2. For Judah prevailed above his bredaughters; but his brethren had not many thren, and of bim came the chief ruler; but children, neither did all their family mul- || the birthright was Josepli's ;) tiply, like to the children of Judah.
3. The sons, I say, of Reuben the first28. And they dwelt at Beer-sheba, and born of Israel, were, Hanoch, and Pallu, Moladah, and Hazar-shual,
|| Hezron, and Carmi. .
4. The sons of Joel; Shemaiah his son, | 22. For there fell down many slain, beGog his son, Shimei his son,
|| cause the war was of God. And they dwelt 5. Micah his son, Reaia his son, Baal bis in their steads until the captivity. son,
23. And the children of the half tribe of 6. Beerah his son, whom Tilgath-pilneser Manasseh dwelt in the land: they increased king of Assyria carried away captive: he from Bashan unto Baal-hermon, and Senir, was prince of the Reubenites.
and unto mount Hermon. 7. And his brethren by their families, | 24. And these were the beads of the house (when the genealogy of their generations of their fathers, even Epher, and Ishi, and was reckoned,) were the chief, Jeiel, and Eliel, and Azriel, and Jeremiah, and HodaZechariah,
viah, and Jahdiel, mighty men of valour, 8. And Bela the son of Azaz, the son of famous men, and heads of the house of their Shema, the son of Joel, who dwelt in Aroer, || fathers. even unto Nebo and Baal-meon:
| 25. And they transgressed against the God 9. And eastward he inhabited unto the of their fathers, and went a whoring after entering in of the wilderness from the river the gods of the people of the land, whom Euphrates; because their cattle were mul- || God destroyed before them. tiplied in the land of Gilead.
26. And the God of Israel stirred up the 10. And in the days of Saul they made spirit of Pul king of Assyria, and the spirit war with the Hagarites, who sell by their of Tilgath-pilneser king of Assyria, and he hand : and they dwelt in their tents through I carried them away, (even the Reubenites, out all the east land of Gilead.
and the Gadites, and the half tribe of Ma11. And the children of Gad dwelt over nasseh,) and brought them unto Halah, and against them, in the land of Bashan, unto Habor, and Hara, and to the river Gozan, Salcah:
unto this day. 12. Joel the chief, and Shapham the next,
CHAP. VI. and Jaanai, and Shaphat in Bashan.
The sons of Levi. 13. And their brethren of the house of | 1. THE sons of Levi; Gershon, Kohath, their fathers were Michael, and Meshullam, || 1 and Merari. and Sheba, and Jorai, and Jachan, and 2. And the sons of Kohath; Amram, IzZia, and Heber, seven.
har, and Hebron, and Uzziel. 14. These are the children of Abihail the 3. And the children of Amram; Aaron, son of Huri, the son of Jaroah, the son of and Moses, and Miriam. The sons also of Gilead, the son of Michael, the son of Jeshi Aaron; Nadab and Abihu, Eleazar and shai, the son of Jahdo, the son of Buz; Ithamar. .
15. Ahi the son of Abdiel, the son of Gu. 4. q Eleazar begat Phinehas, Phinehas ni, chief of the house of their fathers. begat Abishua,
16. And they dwelt in Gilead in Bashan, 5. And Abishua begat Bukki, and Bukki and in her towns, and in all the suburbs of begat Uzzi, Sharon, upon their borders.
6. And Uzzi begat Zerahiah, and Ze17. All these were reckoned by genealo- rahiah begat Meraioth, gies in the days of Jotham king of Judah, ll 7. Meraioth begat Amariah, and Amariah and in the days of Jeroboam king of Israel. |begat Abitub,
18. The sons of Reuben, and the Gadites, 8. And Ahitub begat Zadok, and Zadok and half the tribe of Manasseh, of valiant begat Ahimaaz, men, men able to bear buckler and sword, 9. And Ahimaaz begat Azariah, and and to shoot with bow, and skilful in war, Azariah begat Johanan, were four and forty thousand seven hundred 10. And Johanan begat Azariah, (he it is and threescore, that went out to the war. that executed the priest's office in the tem
19. And they made war with the Hagar-ple that Solomon built in Jerusalem,) ites, with Jetur, and Nephish, and Nodab. | 11. And Azariah begat Amariah, and
20. And they were helped against them, and || Amariah begat Abitub, the Hagarites were delivered into their hand, 12. And Abitub begat Zadok, and Zaand all that were with them: for they cried dok begat Shallum, to God in the battle, and he was entreated 13. And Shallum begat Hilkiah, and of them ; because they put their trust in him. Hilkiah begat Azariah,
21. And they took away their cattle; of 14. And Azariah begat Seraiah, and their camels fifty thousand, and of sheep two Seraiah begat Jehozadak, hundred and fifty thousand, and of asses two 15. And Jehozadak went into captivity, thousand, and of men a hundred thousand. Il when the LORD carried away Judah and