« 前へ次へ »
8. The statutes of the LORD are right, it him, even length of days for ever and ever. rejoicing the hcart: the commandment of 5. His glory is great in thy salvation : the Lord is pure, enlightening the eyes : honour and majesty hast thou laid upon him.
9. The fear of the Lord is clean, endur 6. For thou hast made him most blessed ing for ever: the judgments of the LORD are for ever: thou hast made him exceeding glad true and righteous altogether.
with thy countenance. 10. More to be desired are they than gold, 7. For the king trusteth in the LORD; and yea, than much fine gold ; sweeter also than through the mercy of the Most High, he honey and the honey-comb.
shall not be moved. 11. Moreover, by them is thy servant 8. Thy hand shall find out all thine enewarned: and in keeping of them there is mies; thy right hand shall find out those that great reward.
hate thee. 12. Who can understand his errors ? | 9. Thou shalt make them as a fiery oven cleanse thou me from secret faults.
in the time of thine anger: the LORD shall 13. Keep back thy servant also from pre- swallow them up in his wrath, and the fire sumptuous sins ; let them not have dominion shall devour them. over me: then shall I be upright, and I shall 10. Their fruit shalt thou destroy from the be innocent from the great transgression. earth, and their seed from among the children
14. Let the words of my mouth, and the l of men. meditation of my heart, be acceptable in | 11. For they intended evil against thee; thy sight, O LORD, my strength and my re- they imagined a mischievous device, which deemer.
they are not able to perform : PSALM XX.
12. Therefore shalt thou make them turn The church blesseth the king in his exploils.
their back, when thou shalt make ready thine To the chief Musician. A Psalm of David.
arrows upon thy strings against the face of 1. THE LORD hear thee in the day of
them. L trouble; the name of the God of
13. Be thou exalted, LORD, in thine own Jacob defend thee.
strength: so will we sing and praise thy power. 2. Send thee help from the sanctuary, and
PSALM XXIJ. strengthen thee out of Zion.
9 David prayeth in great distress : 23 He praiseth God. 3. Remember all thy offerings, and accept To the chief Musician upon Aijeleth Shahar. thy burnt-sacrifice. Selah.
A Psalm of David. 4. Grant thee according to thine own
|| 1. RTY God, my God, why hast thou forheart, and fulfil all thy counsel.
1 saken me? why art thou so far from 5. We will rejoice in thy salvation, and
helping me, and from the words of my roar
ing? in the name of our God we will set up our
2. O my God, I cry in the day-time, but banners : the Lord fulfil all thy petitions.
|| thou hearest not; and in the night-season, 6. Now know I that the LORD saveth his
and am not silent. anointed : he will hear him from his holy
3. But thou art holy, O thou that inhabitheaven with the saving strength of his right hand.
est the praises of Israel. 7. Some trust in chariots, and some in
1. Our fathers trusted in thee: they trusted,
and thou didst deliver them. horses: but we will remember the name of the LORD our God.
5. They cried unto thee, and were deli8. They are brought down and fallen ; but
vered; they trusted in thee, and were not we are risen, and stand upright.
confounded. 9. Save, LORD: let the king hear us when
6. But I am a worm, and no man; a re
proach of men, and despised of the people we call. PSALM XXI.
7. All they that see me laugh me to scorn : A thanksgiving for victory.
they shoot out the lip, they shake the head, To the chief Musician. A Psalm of David. saying, 1. THE king shall joy in thy strength, 8. He trusted on the LORD that he would
O LORD; and in thy salvation how deliver him: let him deliver him, seeing he greatly shall he rejoice!
delighted in him. 2. Thou hast given him his heart's desire, || . 9. But thou art he that took me out of the and hast not withholden the request of his womb; thou didst make me hope when I was lips. Selah.
upon my mother's breasts. 3. For thou preventest him with the bless- 10. I was cast upon thee from the womb, ings of goodness: thou settest a crown of thou art my God from my mother's belly. pure gold on his head.
11. Be not far from me, for trouble is near 4. He asked life of thee, and thou gavest Il for there is none to help.
12. Many bulis have compassed me: 1 2. He maketh me to lie down in green. strong bulls of Bashan have beset me round. | pastures: he leadeth me beside the still
13. They gaped upon me with their | waters. mouths, as a ravening and a roaring lion. 13. He restoreth my soul : he leadeth me
14. I am poured out like water, and all in the paths of righteousness for his name's my bones are out of joint: my heart is like sake. wax; it is melted in the midst of my bowels. I 4. Yea, though I walk through the valley'
15. My strength is dried up like a pot- of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: sherd; and my tongue cleaveth to my jaws; || for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff and thou hast brought me into the dust of they comfort me. death.
5. Thou preparest a table before me in 16. For dogs have compassed me; the the presence of mine enemies: thou anointassembly of the wicked have enclosed me: est my head with oil; my cup runneth over. they pierced my hands and my feet.
6. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow 17. I may tell all my bones: they look me all the days of my life; and I will dwell and stare upon me.
|| in the house of the Lord for ever. 18. They part my garments among them,
PSALM XXIV. and cast lots upon my vesture.
The citizens of God's spiritual kingdom. 19. But be not thou far from me, O LORD;|| 1. THE earth is the LORD's, and the full
A Psalm of David. O my strength, haste thee to help me. 20. Deliver my soul from the sword; my l that dwell therein:
1 ness thereof; the world, and they darling from the power of the dog.
| 2. For he hath founded it upon the seas, 21. Save me from the lion's mouth: for thou la
thou and established it upon the floods. hast heard me from the horns of the unicorns.
1 3. Who shall ascend into the hill of the 22. I will declare thy name unto my brethren: in the midst of the congregation ||
LORD ? and who shall stand in his holy
place? will I praise thee.
4. He that hath clean hands, and a pure 23. Ņe that fear the Lord, praise him: all ||
heart ; who hath not lifted up his soul unto ye the seed of Jacob, glorify him; and fear
vanity, nor sworn deceitfully. him, all ye the seed of Israel.
5. He shall receive the blessing from the 24. For he hath not despised nor abhorred the affliction of the afflicted, neither hath
Lord, and righteousness from the God of
his salvation. he hid his face from him ; but when he cried
6. This is the generation of them that seek unto him, he heard.
him, that seek thy face, O Jacob. Selah. 25. My praise shall be of thee in the great
great 7. Lift up your heads, 0 ye gates; and congregation : 1 will pay my vows before I be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and them that fear him.
the King of glory shall come in. 26. The meek shall eat and be satisfied ;
8. Who is this King of glory? The LORD they shall praise the LORD that seek him:|| strong and mighty. the LORD mighty in battle. your heart shall live for ever.
9. Lift up your heads, O ye gates; even 27. All the ends of the world shall remem-l li
|| lift them up, ye everlasting doors; and the
hem ber, and turn unto the LORD; and all the
King of glory shall come in. kindred of the nations shall worship before
10. Who is this King of glory? The LORD
of hosts, he is the King of glory. Selah. 28. For the kingdom is the Lord's; and
PSALM XXV. he is the governor among the nations.
David's confidence in prayer. 29. All they that be fat upon earth shall
A Psalm of David. eat and worship : all they that go down to 1.TTNTO thee, O LORD, do I lift up my the dust shall bow before him, and none can U soul. keep alive his own soul.
2. O my God, I trust in thee: let me not 30. A seed shall serve him; it shall be ac-ll be ashamed; let not mine enemies triumph counted to the Lord for a generation over me.
31. They shall come, and shall declare 3. Yea, let none that wait on thee be his righteousness unto a people that shall be ashamed: let them be ashamed which transborn, that he hath done this.
gress without cause. PSALM XXIII.
4. Show me thy ways, O LORD; teach me David's confidence in God's grace.
thy paths. A Psalm of David.
5. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: 1. THE LORD is my shepherd; I shall for thou art the God of my salvation; on : 1 not want.
thee do I wait all the day.
16. Remember, O LORD, thy tender mer- || thy house, and the place where thine honour
cies, and thy loving-kindnesses; for they have dwelleth. veen ever of old.
19. Gather not my soul with sinners, nor 7. Remember not the sins of my youth, || my life with bloody men ; nor my transgressions: according to thy | 10. In whose hands is mischief, and their mercy remember thou me, for thy goodness' || right hand is full of bribes. sake, O LORD.
11. But as for me, I will walk in mine in8. Good and upright is the LORD: there- ||tegrity: redeem me, and be merciful unto me. fore will he teach sinners in the way. 12. My foot standeth in an even place:
9. The meek will he guide in judgment, in the congregations will I bless the LORD. and the meek will he teach his way,
PSALM XXVII. 1.10. All the paths of the Lord are mercy David sustaineth his faith by the power of God. and truth unto such as keep his covenant
A Psalm of David. and his testimonies.
1. THE LORD is my light and my salva11. For thy name's sake, O LORD, pardon 1 tion; whom shall I fear ? the LORD mine iniquity; for it is great. .
is the strength of my life; of whom shall I 12. What man is he that feareth the be afraid ? Lord? him shall he teach in the way that I 2. When the wicked, even mine enemies he shall choose:
and my foes, came upon me to eat up my 13. His soul shall dwell at ease; and his flesh, they stumbled and fell. seed shall inherit the earth.
3. Though a host should encamp against 14. The secret of the Lord is with them me, my heart shall not fear; though war that fear him; and he will show them his should rise against me, in this will I be concovenant.
fident. 15. Mine eyes are ever toward the LORD; 4. One thing have I desired of the LORD, for he shall pluck my feet out of the net. that will I seek after; that I may dwell in
16. Turn thee unto me, and have mercy | the house of the Lord all the days of my upon me ; for I am desolate and afflicted life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and
17. The troubles of my heart are enlarg- to inquire in his temple. ed: O bring thou me out of my distresses. 5. For in the time of trouble he shall hide
18. Look upon mine affliction, and my me in his pavilion : in the secret of his tapain : and forgive all my sins.
bernacle shall he hide me: he shall set me 19. Consider mine enemies; for they are up upon a rock. many; and they hate me with cruel hatred. 6. And now shall my head be lifted up
20. O keep my soul, and deliver me: let | above mine enemies round about me : thereme not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.fore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices
21. Let integrity and uprightness preserve of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises me; for I wait on thee.
unto the Lord. 22. Redeem Israel, O God, out of all his 7. Hear, O LORD, when I cry with my troubles.
voice: have mercy also upon me, and anPSALM XXVI.
swer me. David resorteth unto God in confidence of his integrity. 8. When thou saidst, Seek ye my face; my A Psalm of David.
heart said unto thee, Thy face, LORD, will 1. TUDGE me, O LORD ; for I have walk- I seek.
O ed in mine integrity: I have trusted 9. Hide not thy face far from me; put not also in the LORD; therefore I shall not slide. thy servant away in anger: thou hast been
2. Examine me, O LORD, and prove me ; | my help; leave me not, neither forsake me, try my reins and my heart.
O God of my salvation. 3. For thy loving-kindness is before mine | 10. When my father and my mother foreyes; and I have walked in thy truth. sake me, then the LORD will take me up.
4. I have not sat with vain persons, nei- | 11. Teach me thy way, O LORD, and ther will I go in with dissemblers.
| lead me in a plain path, because of mine 5. I have hated the congregation of evil- || enemies. doers; and will not sit with the wicked. 12. Deliver me not over unto the will of
6. I will wash my hands in innocency: | mine enemies : for false witnesses are risen so will I compass thine altar, O Lord: up against me, and such as breathe out cru
7. That I may publish with the voice of elty. thanksgiving, and tell of all thy wondrous 13. I had fainted, unless I had believed works.
|| to see the goodness of the Lord in the land 8. LORD, I have loved the habitation of ll of the living,
14. Wait on the LORD; be of good cou- || and in his temple doth every one speak of rage, and he shall strengthen thy heart: wait, his glory. I say, on the LORD.
10. T'he LORD sitteth upon the flood; PSALM XXVIII.
yea, the LORD sitteth King for ever. 6 David blesseth God: 9 He prayeth for the people. 11. The LORD will give strength unto his
A Psalm of David. 1. TINTO thee will I cry, O LORD, my
people; the LORD will bless his people with rock; be not silent to me: lest, if
PSALM XXX, thou be silent to me, I become like them
David praiselh God for his deliverance, that go down into the pit.
A Psalm and Song at the dedication of the house of David. o Hear the voice of my supplications. I 1. T WILL extol thee, O LORD; for thou when I cry unto thee, when I lift up my
1 hast listed me up, and hast not made hands toward thy holy oracle.
my foes to rejoice over me. 3. Draw me not away with the wicked, || 2. O Lord my God, I cried unto thee, and with the workers of iniquity; which || and thou hast healed me. speak peace to their neighbours, but mis-L. 3. O LORD, thou hast brought up my soul chief is in their hearts.
|| from the grave: thou hast kept me alive, 4. Give them according to their deeds, || that I should not go down to the pit. and according to the wickedness of their
4. Sing unto the Lord, O ye saints of his, endeavours: give them after the work of and give thanks at the remembrance of his their hands; render to them their desert. holiness.
5. Because they regard not the works of 5. For his anger endureth but a momenti the Lord, nor the operation of his hands, he in his favour is life : weeping may endure shall destroy them, and not build them up. || for a night, but joy cometh in the morning. † 6. Blessed be the Lord, because he hath 6. And in my prosperity I said, I sha)! heard the voice of my supplications.
never be moved. 7. The LORD is my strength and my 7. Lord, by thy favour thou hast made shield: my heart trusted in him, and I am my mountain to stand strong : thou didst helped ; therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth, hide thy face, and I was troubled. and with my song will I praise him.
8. I cried to thee, O LORD; and upto the 8. The LORD is their strength, and he is | LORD I made supplication. the saving strength of his anointed.
9. What profit is there in my blood, when 9. Save thy people, and bless thine in-|I go down to the pit? Shall the dust praise • heritance : feed them also, and lift them up | thee? shall it declare thy truth? for ever.
10. Hear, O Lord, and have morcy upon PSALM XXIX.
me: Lord, be thou my helper. David exhorteth princes to give glory to God.
11. Thou hast turned for me my mournA Psalm of David. 1. MIVE unto the LORD, O ye mighty,
ing into dancing: thou hast put off my sack
ye mighty; || cloth, and girded me with gladness; U give unto the LORD glory and
12. To the end that my glory may sing strength. 2. Give unto the Lord the glory dueunto
| my God, I will give thanks unto thee for ever. his name: worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness.
PSALM XXXI. 3. The voice of the LORD is upon the
David, shewing his confidence in God, craveth his help.
suco the chief Musicia waters: the God of glory thundereth; the 1. TN thee, O Lord, do I put my trust; LORD is upon many waters.
| 1 let me never be ashamed : deliver 4. The voice of the LORD is powerful; me in thy righteousness. the voice of the LORD is full of majesty. 2. Bow down thine ear to me; deliver me
5. The voice of the Lord breaketh the speedily: be thou my strong rock, for a house cedars; yea, the Lord breaketh the cedars of defence to save me. of Lebanon.
3. For thou art my rock and my fortress : 6. He maketh them also to skip like a calf; therefore, for thy name's sake, lead me and Lebanon and Sirion like a young unicorn. guide me.
7. The voice of the Lord divideth the 4. Pull me out of the net that they have flames of fire.
laid privily for me ; for thou art my strength. 8. The voice of the LORD shaketh the 5. Into thy hand I commit my spirit: thou wilderness; the LORD shaketh the wilder-hast redeemed me, O LORD God of truth. ness of Kadesh.
6. I have hated them that regard lying 9. The voice of the LORD maketh the vanities: but I trust in the LORD. hinds to calve, and discovereth the forests: | 7. I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy:
for thou hast considered my trouble; thou 1 2. Blessed is the man unto whom the LORD hast known my soul in adversities;
imputeth not iniquity, and in whose spirit 8. And hast not shut me up into the hand there is no guile. of the enemy: thou hast set my feet in all 3. When I kept silence, my bones waxed large room.
old: through my roaring all the day long. 9. Have mercy upon me, O LORD, for I | 4. (For day and night thy hand was heavy am in trouble; mine eye is consumed with upon me) my moisture is turned into the grief, yea, my soul and my belly. || drought of summer. Selah.
10. For my life is spent with grief, and my | 5. I acknowledged my sin unto thee, and years with sighing: my strength faileth be- | mine iniquity have I not hid. I said, I will cause of mine iniquity, and my bones are confess my transgressions unto the LORD; consumed.
and thou forgavest the iniquity of my sin. 11. I was a reproach among all mine | Selah. enemies, but especially among my neigh-|| 6. For this shall every one that is godly bours, and a fear to mine acquaintance: pray unto thee in a time when thou mayest they that did see me without fled from me. | be found: surely in the floods of great waters
12. I am forgotten as a dead man out of they shall not come nigh unto him. mind: I am like a broken vessel.
1. Thou art my hiding-place; thou shalt 13. For I have heard the slander of many: preserve me from trouble; thou shalt comfear was on every side: while they took coun- pass me about with songs of deliverance. sel together against me, they devised to take | Selah. away my life.
3. I will instruct thee, and teach thee in 14. But I trusted in thee, O LORD: I said, the way which thou shalt go: I will guide Thou art my God.
thee with mine eye. 15. My times are in thy hand: deliver me 9. Be ye not as the horse, or as the mule, from the hand of mine enemies, and from which have no understanding; whose mouth them that persecute me.
must be held in with bit and bridle, lest they 16. Make thy face to shine upon thy ser-| come near unto thee. vant: save me for thy mercies' sake.
10. Many sorrows shall be to the wicked : , 17. Let me not be ashamed, O Lord; for | but he that trusteth in the LORD, mercy shall I have called upon thee: let the wicked be compass him about. ashamed, and let them be silent in the grave. | 11. Be glad in the LORD, and rejoice, ye
18. Let the lying lips be put to silence ; || righteous : and shout far joy, all ye that are which speak grievous things proudly and upright in heart. contemptuously against the righteous.
PSALM XXXIII. 19. Oh how great is thy goodness, which
God is to be praised for his goodness. thou hast laid up for them that fear thee; 1. D EJOICE in the LORD, O ye righwhich thou hast wrought for them that trust N teous; for praise is comely for the in thee before the sons of men!
upright. 20. Thou shalt hide them in the secret of 2. Praise the LORD with harp: sing unto thy presence from the pride of man; thou him with the psaltery, and an instrument of shalt keep them secretly in a pavilion from ten strings. " the strife of tongues.
3. Sing unto him a new song; play skil! 21. Blessed be the LORD; for he hath show- fully with a loud noise: ed me his marvellous kindness in a strong city. 4. For the word of the Lord is right; and
22. For I said in my haste, I am cut off all his works are done in truth. from before thine eyes: nevertheless thou 5. He loveth righteousness and judgment: heardest the voice of my supplications, when the earth is full of the goodness of the LORD. I cried unto thee.
6. By the word of the LORD were the 23. O love the LORD, all ye his saints: heavens made: and all the host of them by for the LORD preserveth the faithful, and the breath of his mouth. plentifully rewardeth the proud doer. I 7. He gathereth the waters of the sea
24. Be of good courage, and he shall together as a heap: he layeth up the depth strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the in store-houses. LORD.
8. Let all the earth fear the LORD; let PSALM XXXII.
all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe Confession of sins giveth ease to the conscience. of him: A Psalm of David, Maschil.
9. For he spake, and it was done; he com1. DLESSED is he whose transgression manded, and it stood fast.
D is forgiven, whose sin is covered. 10. The LORD bringeth the counsel of the