-imples assault upon spectators mindand senses
- speech' movement are no interrelated that vocal pat matches visual
"artain momemento, shakespeare knows when words have done their work.
- Shakespeare's alignals to actors are riehlprecie.
- but actors alerwed freedom
evroence for improvisation in frequent opportunities for clerining
(Festeri TN IVN 100-2
-Sturg movements (although turefully prepared by Shake, are left to
- - heat scenes Shakes balanceo oportunity for improvisatiow wlregedly
SEQUENCE O IMAGINATIDE, EMOTIONAL, INTELLECTUAL TUO's due to canned
sequence of scenes: continuity contrast of seenes scoccupied w/ sequence of contrasts in styles, pace, volume of sound,
sunguet (pol. w Idomeone). - Jokespear's poetry-eeste
- mes gestures instinctively to bring to life his stage.
acutño te aicy doco not treng cemedy
“ no kynou uve but lust.
-"amicul sahre [line Johnson's everyman out of his human