« 前へ次へ »
Campbell, a son and heir. 31. Viscountess 13. The wife of G. H. Rose, Esq. M. P. a Galway, a son
18. Mrs Dr Spens, a son. 25. The JUNE 5. Viscountess Arbuthnot, a daugh wife of Sir James Stronge, baronet, a son ter.—Lady J. Taylor, a daughter. 6. The and heir. Lately, the Marchioness of Dowife of Sir Henry C. Montgomery, a son. negal, a son. Viscountess Glentworth, a 15. The wife of Lieut.-General Sir George daughter. Viscountess Lismore, a daughNugent, Bart. a son. 20. The Lady of ter. The wife of the Hon. and Rev. ThoJames Tytler, Esq. the younger of Wood- mas de Gray, a son. Lady C. Lemon, a houselee, a son. 30. The Hon. Mrs Wel- son. Lady C. Goold, a daughter. Jington, a daughter. Lately, at Carlsrhue, DEC. 1. Lady Charlotte Hood, a daughthe Grand Duchess of Baden, a daughter. ter. 2. Countess of Gosford, a daughter. The Countess of Chichester, a daughter. 12. Viscountess Pollington, a son. Viscountess Falmouth, a son. Mrs Horse. Countess of Oxford, a son. 20. The wife ley Beresford, a son and heir. The wife of Charles T. Hudson, Esq. Wanlip Hall
, of J. Denison, Esq. M. P. a son.
a son and heir. 27. Lady Katharine Weld JULY 5. The Lady of Sir Geo. Clerk, Forrester, a son. Lately, the wife of Sir J. Bart. a daughter. 11. The wife of B. Yorke, a daughter. Countess Cowper, a Hobhouse, Esq. M. P. a daughter. 15. son. Lady Lucy Taylor, a son. Lady RumHon. Mrs Smith, a daughter. 17. Lady bold, a son and heir
. Lady of Col. Baron Louvaine, a son. 20. Countess of Elgin, a Decken, German legion, a daughter. The
22. The wife of W. Astell, Esq. M. Lady of A. W. Duff, a daughter. At Que P. a daughter. Lately, the Countess of bec, Lady Prevost, a son. Eniskillen, a daughter. The Countess of Northesk, a daughter. Lady Arundel, a Hon. Mrs Paget, a son.
MARRIAGES. AUGUST 2. Hon. Mrs Holland, wife of the Rev. Dr Holland, a daughter. 18. JAN. 3. Hon. Windham Henry Quin, Duchess of Beaufort, a daughter. 19. The M. P. for Limerick, to Caroline, only Lady of Robert Baird, Esq. a daughter. daughter of Thomas Wyndham, Esq. M.P. 27. Hon. Mrs John Vaughan, a son. 29. for Glamorganshire. 8. James O'Reilly, Lady Eliz. Littlehales, Dublin, a daughter. Esq. eldest son of Sir Hugh O'Reilly, Bart
. Lately, the wife of the Hon. and Rev. M. Ireland, to the only daughter of the late Strangeways, a son.
Baron d'Arabet. 10. At Edinburgh, DoSEPT. 4. Viscountess Turnour, a daugh- nald Mackay, Esq. to Miss Elizabeth Fife, ter. 5. Lady Anne Chad, a son and heir. second daughter of Mr William Fife. 20. 7. Hereditary Princess of Bavaria, a son. Joseph Atkinson, Esq. Dublin, to Sarah, 24. The Lady of Sir J. Pringle of Stitchell, second daughter of the Hon. Baron George. Bart. a daughter. Lately, the Countess of Lately, John Flood, Esq. to Sarah, eldest Courtoun, a daughter. Lady A. Macleod, daughter of the attorney-general for Irea son. The wife of William Lowndes, Esq. land. T. Forster, Esq. of Roydon Hall, M. P. a son.
to Miss Sarah Holland. Lieut.-Colonel Oct. 6. Lady Frances Legge, a daugh. Thomas Marriot, of the Madras army, to ter. 17. Lady Mary Anne Sotheby, a Anne, youngest daughter of John Becket, daughter. 22. The wife of Major-General Esq. William Edward Powell, Esq. of F. White, a son. 27. Lady Kinnaird, a son. Nantoes, Cardiganshire, to Laura Edwyna, 28. The wife of Sir J. F. Leicester, a son eldest daughter of James Phelp, Esq. and heir. 31. The wife of the late Thos. FEB. 1. Thomas Hughan, Esq. M. P.to Hughan, Esq. M. P. a son. Lately, the the eldest daughter of the late Robert Countess of Banbury, a daughter. Hon. Milligan, Esq. Hampstead. 12. Humphrey Mrs Stopford, a daughter. The wife of Wild, Esq. to the Hon, Christiana Clifford, the Bishop'of Derry, a daughter. The wife eldest daughter of Lord Clifford. 20. J. of Thomas Wright, Esq. high sheriff for F. Buckworth, Esq. Lieutenant-Colonel in Notts, a daughter.
the Cheshire militia, to Lady Mary Payne, Nov. 1. Hon. Lady Levinge, a son and widow of Sir John Payne. 25. Sir John heir. 8. Lady St John, a son and heir.- Twisden, Bart. to Catherine Judith, eldest Viscountess Hinchinbrooke, a son and heir. daughter of the Rev. William Coppareho 26. The Hon. Capt. Arundel, son of Lord of Northamptonshire, to Caroline Eliza, Arundel, to Lady Mary Grenville, only daughters of the late Hon. W. Cockayne. daughter of the Marquis of Buckingham. Sir J. Carr, K. C. to Miss King. Řev.
- Thomas Perrott, Esq. Lieutenant-Colo- Thos. John Burgh, to Anne, eldest daughnel of the Oxfordshire militia, to the only ter of the Hon. Fr. Hely Hutchinson. daughter of the late R. Davies, Esq. of MAY 4. J. Baskervyle Glegg, Esq. of Glamorganshire. Lately, Major-General Withington Hall, Cheshire, to Anne, Reynolds, to Mary, eldest daughter of youngest daughter to the late T. Townley John Hunter,'Esq. consul-general in Spain. Parker, Esq. of Cuerden Hall, Lancashire. Richard Orpen Townsend, Esq. of Ard- 5. Rev. George Murray, to the Right Hon. tully, to Anne, eldest daughter of the Hon. Lady Sarah Maria Hay. 11. William HarW. Townsend Mullens, son of Lord Ven- good, Esq. Admiral of the Blue, to Maria, try.
daughter of the late T. Somers Cocks, MARCH 2. W. Peere Williams, Esq. Esq. 14. Right Hon. Viscount Kilcoursie, only son of Admiral Williams, to Frances son of the Earl of Cavan, to the only Dorothea, eldest daughter of Robert W. daughter of J. P. Coppin, Esq. 15. Lieut.Blencowe, Esq.-R. M. Tighe, Esq. to the Col. James Orde, 90th foot, to Margaret, only daughter of Sir Patrick Macdermot, eldest daughter of W. Beckford, Esq. of Bart. Ireland.-Peter Lowe, Esq. of Bushy Fonthill. 20. Col. Fr. William Grant, M. Island, county of Limerick, to Louisa, el- P. to Mary-Anne, only daughter of J. dest daughter of Sir Richard Butler, Bart. Charles Dunn, Esq. of St Helena. .28. T. 5. At View Forth, Mr William Marshall, Bates Rous, Esq. to Charlotte Owen, sejeweller, Edinburgh, to Miss Calder, daugh- cond daughter of Sir R. Salisbury, Bart. ter of the Right Hon. William Calder, Lord Lately, Sir F. Hopkins, Bart. to Eleonora, Provost of Edinburgh, 6. George Pochin, second daughter of the late S. Thomson, Esq. of Normanton, to the daughter of Ri- Esq. of Rathnally. chard Norman, Esq. high sheriff of Leices- JUNE 4. T. Thurlow, Esq. youngest son tershire. 8. At Gretna-Green, the Hon. of the late Bishop of Durham, to Frances, Charles Evan Law, second son of Lord third daughter of the late Hon. Thomas Ellenborough, to Elizabeth Sophia, daugh- Lyon. 6. Hon. and Rev. W. H. Downay, ter of the late Sir Edward Nightingale. to Lydia, only daughter of the late J. 16. Robert Wardlaw, Esq. to Lady Anne Heathcote, Esq. of Conington Castle. Lindsay, youngest daughter of the Earl of Charles Clement Adderley, Esq. to Anna Balcarras. 18. At Edinburgh, Major Mac- Maria, eldest daughter of Sir Edmund lachlan, of the 69th regiment, to Miss Jane Cradock Hartopp, Bart. 13. Lieut-Col, Campbell, daughter of the late Neil Camp- Robert Camden Cope, of Loughgall, counbell, Esq. of Duntroon. Lately, at Lisbon, ty of Armaghi, to Mary, youngest daughter Capt. G. F. Seymour, son of the late Ad- of the late Samuel Eliot, Esq. Antigua. 18. miral Lord Hugh Seymour, to Georgiana, J. R. Spencer Phillips, Esq. of Writtle, to daughter of the Hon. Admiral Berkeley. Anna Maria, eldest daughter of Sir J. TyrSir Isaac Coffin, Bart. Vice-Admiral of the rell, Bart. 26. Lord Burghersh, eldest son of White, to Elizabeth, only child of w. the Earl of Westmorland, to the daughter Greenly, Esq. of Titley Court, Herts. of the Hon. Wellesley Pole. Lately, The Rear-Admiral Manley Dixon, to Miss Jef- Hon. H. R. Crofton, to Mary, eldest freys, of Swansea.
daughter of T. Hemsworth, Esq. Lord APRIL 2. Baron Charles de Tuyll, to Viscount Hawarden, to Jane, youngest the daughter of Dan. Gildemeester, Esq. daughter of Pat. Craufurd Bruce, Esq. formerly Dutch consul to Portugal. 13. Lord Cloncurry, to Mrs Leeson, mother
of John Ireland Blackburne, Esq. M. P. to the Earl of Milltown. Rev. R. Hare, of the daughter of the late W. Bamford, Esq. Hurstmonceaux, to Anne, daughter of the 18. W. E. Tomline, Esq. eldest son of the late Admiral Sir Thos. Frankland, Bart. Bishop of Lincoln, to Frances, daughter of and widow of J. Lewis, Esq. of Harpton the late John Amlett, Esq. Lately, Dr Court, Radnorsh. Lord Viscount DeerAdams, of Doctor's Commons, to Mary hurst, to Lady Mary Beauclerk, daughter Anne; and Thomas Philip Maunsell, Esq. of the Duke of St Alban’s. W. Knox,
Esy. second son of the Bishop of Derry, to SEPT. 1. Hon. Somerset Richard Butthe second daughter of the late Sir A. Fer- ler, Viscount Ikerine, to Anne, eldest
daughter of Owen Wynne, Esq. of HasleJULY 4. Col. the Hon. W. Fitzroy, to wood, co. Sligo. 3. Hon. Henry Butler, Lady Elizabeth Fitzroy, third daughter of third son of the late Viscount Montgarret, the late Duke of Grafton. 6. James Wil. to Anne, daughter of the late J. Harrison, liam Farrer, Esq. to the Hon. Mrs Scott. 8. Esq. Yorkshire. 5. Major-Gen. Orde tó The Hon. C. Manners Sutton, Judge-ad- Harriet, eldest daughter of the late Henry vocate-general, to Charlotte, eldest daugh. Bevan, Esq. of Shrewsbury. 13. Rt. Hon. ter of J. Denison, Esq. 11. Thos. Rice, Tho. Jones, Viscount Ranelagh, to CaroEsq. of Mount Trenchard, Ireland, to the line, only daughter of the late Colonel Lee, Right Hon. Lady Theodosia Pery, daugh- Yorkshire. 16. Hon. Col. W. Blaquiere, to ter of the Earl of Limerick. 12. Lieut.. Lady Harriet Townsend, youngest daughCol. A. Walker, of Bowland, to Barbara, ter of the Marchioness T. Lately, Lieut.second daughter of the late Sir J. Montgo. Col. Rosse, to the daughter of Lieut.-Gen. mery, Bart. of Stanhope. 25. W. Ogle Brownrigg.-G. W. Villiars, Esq. horse Wallis Ogle, Esq. of Causey Park, Nor- guards blue, to Eleanor, eldest daughter of thumberland, to Eliz. Fr. Staples, daughter Sir J. Nasmyth, Bart. of Lady Araminta Monck, and relict of W. Oct. 1. John Hayford Thorold, Esq. Staples, Esq.
eldest son of Sir J. Î. Bart. of LincolnAUG. 1. *At Blackhall, Sir Alexander shire, to Mary, eldest daughter of the late Ramsay, of Balmain, Bart. to Jane, eldest Sir Charles Kent, Bart. 2. Lord Robert daughter of the late Francis Russel, Esq. of Spencer to the Hon. Mrs Bouverie, widow Blackhall. 5. The Earl of Plymouth to La- of the Hon. Edw. B. of Delapré Abbey. dy Mary Seckville, eldest daughter of the 3. W. F. Lowndes, Esq. to Caroline, se Duchess of Dorset, Hon. Frederic Ma cond daughter of Sir W. Strickland, Bart, jor Howard, third son of the Earl of Car- 5. George Byng, Esq. captain, navy, to lisle, to Miss Lambton, only daughter of Frances, second daughter of Commissioner
- L. Esq. late M. P. for Durham. 10. Ed- Sir R. Barlow. 16. Lord Caledon to Lady ward Wolstenholme, Esq. to Arabella, se- Caroline Yorke, daughter of the Earl of cond daughter of the Hon. Edward Ward. Hardwicke.-Major-Gen. Hon. T. Mahon, 14. Bateman Dashwood, Esq. of Well eldest son of Lord Hartland, to Catharine, Vale, Lincolnshire, to the Hon. Georgiana eldest daughter of J. Topping, Esq. 19. E. Pelham, youngest daughter to Lord Yar- M. Mundy, Esq. M. P. for Derbyshire, to borough. Edward Greathead, Esquire, of Mrs Barwell, widow of the late R. Barwell
, Udens-house, Dorset, to Mary Eliz, only Esq. Standsted House, Sussex. 24. Captain daughter of Sir R. Carr Glyn, Bart. 17. Henry F.C. Cavendish, second son of Lord At Edinburgh, David Ritchie, one of the G. H.C. to Sarah, youngest daughter of ministers of St Andrew's Church, and the late W. Fawkener, Esq. 25. At KilProfessor of Logic in the University of bryde Castle, Dr John Barclay, physician, Edinburgh, to Margaret
, youngest daugh. Edinburgh, to Eleonore, youngest daughter of the late William Pearson, Esg. of ter of Sir nes Campbell, of Aberuchil. Kippen Ross. 19. Rev. John French, Dean 29. At Edinburgh, James Robertson, aged of Elphin, to Emily, second daughter of the 94, to Margaret Macdonald, aged 82. late Rich. Magenis, Esq. 21. Capt. Agar, Lately, Marquis of Downshire to Lady M. P. to Margaret, daughter of Edw. Geo. Maria Windsor, sister to the Earl of PlyLind, Esq. 24. Lieut.-General Sir J.C. mouth.Lieut.-Col. Smyth, second son of Sherbrooke, to Katherina, eldest daughter Rt. Hon. J. S. of Neatli, to Sarah, eldest of the Rev. Reginald Pyndar, of Arley daughter of D. Wilson, Esq. of Dallam House, Worcestershire. 25. Hon. Jolin Tower. Astley Bennet, youngest son of the Earl Nov. 9. Hon. Philip Pleydell Bonve. of Tankerville, to the daughter of J. Con: rie to Maria, daughter of Sir W. A‘Court, yers, Esq. Copped Hall, Essex. Sir W. Bart. 19. Rev. G. J. Tavel to Lady Au: Grant Kerr, Adj-Gen. to his Majesty's gusta Fitzroy, sister to the Duke of Graftroops in India, to Rebeccą, daughter of ton. 20. Rev. Edward Bouverie, second the late Capt. Jackson.
son of the Hon. Bartholomew Bouverie, to
Frances Charlotte, fourth daughter of Dr merly of Amsterdam, leaving upwards of Courteney, late Bishop of Exeter. 24. one million sterling. 27. Elizabeth, CounLord Lindsay, son of the Earl of Balcarras, tess of Cavan. to Miss Pennington, daughter of Lord MARCH 3. The Hon. H. E. Nugent, Muncaster. 30. Sir Thomas Maynard Ha. second son of the Earl of Westmeath. 4. silrigge, Bart. to Letitia, daughter of Lord Mrs Lyell, grandmother of the Earl of Wodehouse.
Delawar. 6. Gored by a furious bull, Mr Déc. 6. Laurence Sulivan, Esq. to the Rogers, a cadet at Woolwich. 7. Rev. Hon. Eliz. Temple, youngest sister of Vis- H. M. Schutz, the oldest of the king's count Palmerston. 9. Hon. Capt. Paulett, chaplains. 9. Rev. William Piggot, rector návy, to the eldest daughter of Sir George of Edgmond and Chetwin, Shropshire. 11. Dallas, Bart. 14. Sir
Thomas Leighton, Lady Wilmot, relict of the late Sir RoBart. to Sylvia, daughter of Mr Brandon, bert. 12. Rev. John Brereton, prebentreasurer of Covent Garden theatre. dary of Salisbury. 15. Olivia Grears, of,
Whitehaven, aged 104. 16. Gen. Loftus
Tottenham, in his 95th year, 21. Reve DEATHS.
J. Conant, of St Peter's, Kent. 25. The
wife of Benjamin Travers, Esq. 27. The JAN. 7. Alexander Brodie, Esq. of Ca- Right Hon. Lady Gardner. 28. Sidky Efréy Street, London. 8. Sir Francis Bour- fendi, chargé des affaires of the Sublime geois, historical painter.The wife of Sir Porte. John Pinhorn, of the Isle of Wight. 13. APRIL 1. Rey. Thomas Butler, L.L.B. W.T. Lewis, Esq. comedian.-Mrs Hinck- rector of Ockford Fitzpaine, Gloucesterley, relict of the late Dr Hinckley.
shire. 4. The Hon. Mrs Cholmondeley, At Edinburgh, Colonel Andrew Lyon. 21. relict of the late Hon. and Rev. Robert Lady Elizabeth Lee, daughter of Simon Cholmondeley. 5. At the age of 75, Ro. Earl Harcourt, and relict of Sir William bert Raikes, Esq. the institutor of Sunday Lee, Bart. 22. John Lloyd, Esq. banker. schools. 7. Sir William Addington, Knt. 23. Julia, youngest daughter of the Hon. formerly a magistrate at the office, Bow. William Frederick Wyndham, brother to street. 13. Mrs Hawkes, wife of Mr Thor the Earl of Egremont.-At Edinburgh, mas Lakin Hawkes. 17. Rev. H. J. Rya John, the second son of Lieut.-General der, B. A. of Buckingham. 19. Rev. ThoFrancis Dundas. 26. T. R. Nash, D.D. mas Lambard, brother of Multon LamF.S.A. Rector of Leigh.-Steward Kyd, bard, Esq. of Seven Oaks. 21. At AckEsq. author of many works on the laws of worth, a stranger, leaving behind him 801. England. 28. Mrs Yonge, relict of the Just before he expired, he said his name late Dr Yonge, Bishop of Norwich.-Mrs was William Wilson, and that he was 21 Woodthorpe, wife of H. W. Woodthorpe, years of age. 26. In his 86th year, Richard Esq. town clerk of London. 30. R. B. Pownall, Esq.-Sir James Murray PulteJacques, Esq.
ney, Bart. His death was occasioned by an FEB. 1. William Cookson, Esq.—The accident while shooting Right Hon. Sir Hercules Langrishe, Bart. MAY 5. In his 79th year, Robert 2. John Sutherland, Esq.-Atkinson Bush, Mylne, Esq. architect. 6. William BosEsq. 5. The wife of John Sidney, Esq. cawen, Esq. of the victualling office. 7. In of Penshurst Castle.-Mrs Parsons, well his 80th year, Richard Cumberland, Esq. known by her literary works. 7. Rupert well known in the literary world. 8. The Clark, Esq. 9. Rev. F. H. Papendick, wife of the Rev. J. Hall, Vicar of Chew M.A.-Rev.Nevil Maskeline, D.D.F.R.S. Magna, Somersetshire. 14. Anthony Ashastronomer royal. 10. The Hon. Simon ley Cooper, Earl of Shaftesbury. 20. At Fraser. 12. The Right Hon. John Smyth, Edinburgh, suddenly, the Right Hon. Roy 15. John Gray, Esq. writer to the signet, bert Blair, of Avontoun, Lord President and town-clerk of Edinburgh. 18. His of the College of Justice. 22. Mr George Excellency the Duke of Alburquerque. Robinson, bookseller in Paternoster-row, At Castle Grant, Sir James Grant, of - Mr J. Holland, of Cheapside, by a flash Grant, Bart. 25. Henry Hope, Esq. for- of lightning. es. Viscount Longueville,
27. Robert Bisset, Esq. late commissary. Nottinghamshire. 11. Mrs Dobson, widov general to the forces at home. 29. Sud- of the late Michael Dobson, Esq. 12. Rev. denly, at the house of his son-in-law, the Mr Spencer, a popular preacher at Liver. Lord Chief Baron, in George's Square, pool, drowned as he was bathing. 17. Rev. Edinburgh, the Right Hon. Henry Viscount Dr Pearson, Rector of Rempstone, NotMelville, Baron Duneira, &c. He came tinghamshire. 20. Mr Thomas Hood, book. to town in order to attend the funeral of seller, London. The wife of Dr White, Lord President Blair, who was interred canon of Christ Church. 27. Aged 88,
Mrs Margaret Burnet, widow of Thomas JUNE 1. The lady of the Hon. Tho- Burnet, Esq. surgeon, who was the last of mas Bowes. 2. Lady Gordon, wife of the the family of Bishop Burnet. 29. Lady Rev. Sir Adam Gordon. 8. At Forge, Bickerton, relict of the late Admiral Sir Dumfries-shire, suddenly, Rear-Admiral R. Bickerton. 30. In his 77th year, Joha James Dundas, aged 64. 5. Rev. John Crickett, Esq. Marshal of the High Court Markham, A. M. minister of Northhill, of Admiralty. 31. Mr Astell, game-keeper Bedfordshire. 14. At Edinburgh, Dr John to Earl Spencer.-J. Mills, Esq. one of the Brown, of Hill, physician. 16. The Hon. persons who survived their sufferings in Charles Bagenal Agar. 17. The Rev. the Black Hole of Calcutta. Richard Dodd, M. A. brother of Dr Wil- SEPT. 1. Peter Baillie, Esq. eldest son liam Dodd, who was executed for forgery. of Evan Baillie, M. P. Esq. 4. Aged 109, 23. Right Hon. Ursula Mary, Viscountess at Hubberstone, near Milford, Mary MarSidmouth. 26. The Right Hon. Sir Jolin tin. Till within a month of her death she Anstruther.—Philip Rashleigh, Esq.F.R.S. never kept her bed on account of illness. and many years M. P. 28. At Tynning- 5. Rev. Edward Kimpton, author of a Fa. ham, William Oliphant, Esq. collector of mily Bible, and several works in science. his Majesty's customs, Leith. 30. Sir Ed- 7. At Edinburgh, Sir Alexander Innes, of ward Dering, Bart.
Coxton, Bart.—Sir William Mordaunt MilJULY 2. Killed by lightning in the pa- ner, Bart. 14. At Glasgow, the Rev. James rish of Brinkworth, Wilts, William Grin- Grahame, author of “ The Sabbath,” and man, James Wheale, and Reuben Vizard. other admired poems. 17. Most highly 3. At Edinburgh, Colin Campbell, Esq. respected, the Rev. Matthew Raine, D.D. eldest son of Sir James Campbell, of Aber- master of the Charter House.
22. Mrs uchill, Bart. and Lieut.-Col. of the Royal Wakefield, widow of the Rev. Thomas Perthshire regiment of militia.--The Hon. Wakefield, late of Richmond, 23. Aged Baron Dimsdale, banker, Hertford. 4. Sir 92, Sarah, relict of the late James Graham, Sitwell Sitwell, Bart. 7. Rev. Ralph Price, and mother of the Hon.Mr Baron Graham. only brother of Sir Charles Price. 11. Mr 26. J. Billiogsley, Esq. author of “ The Joseph Halfpenny, an eminent draughts- Agricultural Survey of the County of Soman at York. 18. Rev. Lewis Mercier, merset." 29. In his 83d year, Thomas pastor of a French church in London, and Percy, D.D. Bishop of Dromore, in Irea very eloquent preacher.--Right Hon. land. Gen. Fox, brother of the illustrious states- Oct. 2. Sir Hervey Smith, Bart. last man, C. J. Fox. 26. The lady of Sir Wil. surviving officer present at the death of liam Skeffington. 27. Marquis Townshend. General Wolfe. 10. Lady Louisa Hartley, 29. His Grace the Duke of Devonshire. sister of the late Earl of Scarborouglı. 11. Aged 60, Victor Emanuel, King of Sardi- Rev. J. Banister of Wareham. 14. Hon. nia, 17 years after his expulsion from the Louis Duff, brother of the late Earl of throne.
Fife. 15. At Fairlie, Sir William CunAug. 1. Hon. Catharine Gordon By- ningham, of Robertland, Bart.—Sir N. ron, mother of the Right Hon. George Holland, Bart. of Cranbury House, Win. Lord Byron. 8. Mary, wife of William chester. 18. At Powrie, Forfarshire, the Franklin, the son of the celebrated Dr Hon. Charles Hay, Lord Newton, one of Franklin. 6. Rev. Aston Smith, secretary the Senators of the College of Justiceto the Portuguese ambassador, by a fall In her 90th year, Mrs Elizabeth Bra from his horse. 8. Benjamin, son of the sister of the late Thomas Brand Hollis, Rev. John Charlesworth, of Ossington, Esq. of the Hyde, Dear Ingatestone. 20,