« 前へ次へ »
(10 to 12.
I 7 to 9.
2. The card on which a book is drawn must be presented when the book is returned or renewed.
3. If a card is lost two cents must be paid for a new one.
4. Notice of a change of residence must at once be sent to the Librarian.
5. Books may be kept two weeks, unless otherwise specified, and may be renewed once if
not in demand. · 6. A fine of two cents a day and cost of recoy. ery must be paid for books kept over time.
7. The owner of a card is responsible for a!! books and cards charged against him.
8. All books lost or injured must be paid for.
9. All books must be returned to the Library on or before the first day of March, for the annual inventory. Any person neglecting to conform to this regulation shall incur a penalty of one dollar.